You have experience in social work? Have you worked with NGOs, you know a lot of volunteers and young adventurous people? You want to collaborate with international and fast-growing organization? Become Social Innovation Coordinator in your country! Help us to:
- find Future Makers who would like to explore Latin America and other countries in our offer!
- find organizations in your country who would like to join Future Makers program.
and make and earning! Apply in the form at the bottom of the page!
You are business shark and you know more about the business opportunities in your country than most of your colleagues? You can make connections and you love to network? You are active and looking for new challenges? In that case choose position of Business Coordinator!
- find host for Business Hunters. Start-ups, small and medium companies, corporations…
- find Business Hunters in your country!
- design workshops in your country – in english or spanish!
Apply in the form below. Position: Business Coordinator!
You are active and you have a lot connections? You have a conference and you look for international participants? You want to broaden your network? Support our Education innitiatives!
- find participants in your country for our Vienna workshops
- start workshops in your country in spanish!
- invite our network to conference or event in your country
Apply for the position of Education Coordinator for Latinomics!
We are looking for interns in our office in Mexico! Apply if you have exprience in:
- IT, graphic desigining, video-making or
- marketing, sales, PR
We expect from the intern:
- to work proactively under different conditions according with current and future projects
- to be responsible of increasing the Latinomics’ network all over the world and mainly in her/his country;
- to be on delivering the set goals of his/her job;
- to try to have fun at the office and to enjoy while discovering new great thing (like real tequila or Mexican food).
- Fluent English or Spanish, other languages will be an asset!
- Remarkable and outstanding communication skills.
- Enjoyment of work, live and cultural exposure while working for Latinomics.
- Excellent internet and remarkable social media skills.
- Team work orientation.
- Highly creative, open and talkative person.
- Being ready for amazing trips across of one the most incredible countries in the world.
- Previous experience is an additional asset.
- Willing to try real tequila (no mandatory) and Mexican food!
Details on the working conditions
- The intern should bring her/his own laptop (desk, internet and the Mexico’s best coffee are provided).
- The intern should get a medical insurance before arrival.
- The intern may stay with a host family or in a flat sharing it with other interns.
- 250 dollars will be charged from financial support for Accommodation and Food (Monthly).
- In many cases we will work in different cities, and the transportation will be included only for work purposes.
- Some trips, parties and special dinners/lunches are included (but not all of them).
- We will do the best to make you feel comfortable and to give the greatest time in your life.
Financial support: 600USD + Bonus