WYAcademy is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a lead role in bringing high-quality affordable education to those that need it worldwide. As a next-generation academy, we’re looking for innovative and strategic thinkers who are truly passionate about our mission to enable greater social and economic mobility, through education.
The Strategic Partnerships Manager at the WYAcademy University will be the frontliner in building new strategic partnerships regionally with a range of stakeholders across the public and private sectors to firmly establish WYAcademy as an anchor institution in its home region i.e. Vienna, Austria.
We’ve partnered with experts in enterprises, around the world, to change the way people work. In our team, we collaborate with the global partner, regional coordinators, channel marketing and systems engineering teams, both inside and outside the WYAcademy, to create and execute new programs and other end-customer focus areas.
We lead all aspects of the relationship between WYAcademy and the Strategic Partner. We identify new business opportunities that transform how companies empower employees to do their best work and how they enrich the overall participant experience. We bring the WYAcademy and various Partner teams together to support deals.
You will be an accomplished leader in generating and closing partnerships through effective engagement with businesses and other organizations. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of both revenue generation as well as strategic partnerships and will demonstrate the creativity and autonomy necessary to establish a thriving partnerships portfolio in their region. This person needs to be able to think creatively to craft partnerships that meet organization and partners’ objectives and deliver ambitious goals.
- Building partnerships and trust
- Networking and Influencing
- Flexibility and Stress Tolerance
- Strategic Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Communicating Effectively
- Partner Cultural Awareness
- Quality Orientation
- Lead the development, implementation, and delivery of the overarching partnership global strategy at WYAcademy.
- Generate key strategic partnerships for outreach, profile enhancement, and recruitment services.
- Lead the targets for the recruitment of employer-sponsored learners in the district through working with large employers, government and non-profit agencies
- Establish a sustainable employer partnerships function, managing future growth and operations
- Identify grant opportunities and pursue them in collaboration with internal WYAcademy stakeholders
- Lead on regional profile building through holding regular events such as roundtables, WYAcademy summits and so forth
- Deliver on our global community development ambitions through developing close links and partnerships with a range of policy, research, foundations and organizations
- Lead on the dissemination of industry directions and hiring trends to all internal constituencies including admissions, marketing and academic faculty maximizing outreach synergies.
If you have a passion for communicating stories and a desire to understand and learn more about the topics of the WYAcademy, then we want you as a Content Creation Team.
- Since we are a multidisciplinary organization, we enroll in our program people with a related field of communications, political science, diplomacy, business management, and more.
- Conversant with major social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Desirable: Proficiency or solid knowledge of graphic design and Google Apps.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Passion for progressive politics, social justice, and activism; desire to use content creation as a tool for social change.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, self-motivated, and a positive attitude!
- Fluent in English (Spanish and German are an advantage).
- We require good writing skills.
|Graphic design||Medium to high|
- Creation of one (minimum) or two (maximon) blog post per month.
- Creation of two social content for publication each week.
- Managing social media profiles – scheduling posts, replying to messages and comments, engagement, etc.
- Assisting with content creation and managing content calendars.
- Contributing to weekly team meetings to discuss opportunities, challenges, etc.
- Researching trends in behavior, social media, and staying up to date on industry best practices.
The connection between student and the WYAcademy exists well after completing each of our programs. The office communicates with the alumni community through newsletters, events, web pages and other resources.
Managing Alumni Relations is largely about communication, creating value and creativity. The role is set up to keep alumni connected to each other and the WYAcademy, encourage and promote the professional development of alumni on an individual level, and to keep the alumni community aware of the WYAcademy’s developments and needs, including fundraising opportunities and achievements.
The responsibility of Alumni Relations management is also responsible for bringing current students into the alumni community, so a lot of promotion work is involved.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: with the proven ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of people including the ability to recruit, motivate and manage other volunteers.
- Ability to work within an interdependently, within a team, or even to manage members of the team.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong analytical, IT and administrative skills including experience in database manipulation and website maintenance
- Proven ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of people including the ability to recruit, motivate and manage volunteers.
- You must be able to manage a number of projects with minimum supervision at a time. A huge part of the job is acting as the middle person between the university and alumni members. Having intense school spirit and a passion to help the WYAcademy is essential as active involvement in all WYAcademy activities is needed.
- Communicating with an alumni community.
- Operating an alumni site/newsletter.
- Providing content and carrying out interviews and publications.
- Organizing reunions for alumni members.
- Arranging networking events.
- Promoting the alumni community to current students.
- Strategic planning for the direction of the alumni program.
- Managing the budget for the program.
- Responsibility for the alumni website and online community.
- Arranging for discounts, benefits and services for alumni members.
- Communicating with WYAcademyand local businesses to arrange benefits packages for alumni members.
- Attending national and international events for alumni communities.
You’ll work on the Social Media strategy, develop and execute campaigns and take care of the community management.
- You are interested in the media industry and have gained first experience in communications, media management), or journalism through studies or practical activities.
- You feel at home In the world of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- You enjoy digital image editing with Photoshop and creative writing
- You like working in an international environment.
- You have great online and computer skills.
- You are proficient in English and ideally, speak German and Spanish fluently
Are you a student looking to fulfill a mandatory internship?
Then this job will suit you perfectly. Send us your application and let us know what you can bring to the Academy in terms of skills, goals and expectations.
|Spanish||It is an additional asset|
|German||It is an additional asset|
- Writing press releases for the international media of our programs.
- Contribute ideas and practical inputs to the development of the organization.
- Supporting the director and the project manager.
- Community management.
- Content creation for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Coordination of our Social Media activities.
- Video editing.
Planning and execution of viral campaigns
- Strategic collaboration (Social Media monitoring, best practices, and competitive analysis)
- Conceptual collaboration (planning, development, and implementation of Social Media campaigns.
- ACCESS TO ALL OUR TRAINING, SUMMITS, SEMINARS, AND MORE.
- Volunteering for a vibrant and growing international organization.
- Massive international network from the most important international organizations (you know which ones).
- Gaining the skill of program management and even entrepreneurship.
- Expand your professional network by meeting participants from all over the world.
- Availability of 10 (at least) to 25 hours a week.
- You can work form your city.
- Flexible working schedule.
- You must have a high sense of responsibility, accountability, and work-ethics.
- An interest in working within an international team.
- And open-minded, cheerful and friendly personality.
- No financial support is available.
- Certificate of completion at the end of the internship.
- Up to 6 months internship period can be extended.
Our WYAcademy Team is multidisciplinary, multicultural, energetic and creative by nature; we are unique by our very DNA. We are full of ideas and always searching for new opportunities to challenge ourselves and the students of our programs in order to help them realize their talents and reach their fullest potential.
To build bridges of opportunity between the every continent to better education, knowledge and technology.
To achieve a global impact in providing effective programs in four fields: International Security, Social Innovation, Education and Entrepreneurship.