* The agenda might change in times in order to ensure the quality of the program
Mentors and Speakers
THE SUMMIT INCLUDES
WHAT IT DOES NOT INCLUDE is neither accommodation in Vienna, transport from your country to Vienna or from airport to your hotel, breakfast nor dinners.
- 2 and a half days Summit with professional visits in Vienna.
- Access to Organizations that are mentioned in the program (these might change in order to ensure the quality of the program and the availability of the organizations themselves).
- Exclusive master classes at the headquarters of the United Nations Organization .
- 2 and a half intensive days full of information, experiences and communication in the capital city of Austria.
- Lunches around 12:30 during the Summit.
- Unlimited and full public transport ticket for 72 hours in Vienna dedicated to the activities of the Summit.
- International Certificate issued by The World Youth Academy and The World Youth Assembly.
The lectures will be held here
YOU WERE ACCEPTED TO ATTEND THE SUMMIT
Then this is for you
What should I bring to WYAcademy in Vienna?
The aim of the WYAcademy is to provide knowledge, skills and as much as network so you can add value to your ideas, projects or business. Networking is essential, and your presentation will be important.
- Laptop / tablet.
- Converter EU (you’ll probably will need a converter or adapter)
- Presentation Cards!
- Pitch (Quick Tour) about your projects, ideas or business.
- Very good attitude, because that will make you shine.
- Coins, banknotes and traditional products of your country are a good present for your colleagues and people you meet.
We seriously work for you
The World Youth Academy works in collaboration, warmth, support and trust with international organizations, institutions and duly verified companies, and from top to the bottom we try our best to treat by our team and to be treated fairly and kindly, sparing no effort so you can use the WYAcademy as a personal and professional tool.
The mission of the World Youth Academy is to offer an unconventional education and training programs, in which thanks to a huge and extraordinary coordination and organization of multiple actors, you can find by yourself opportunities according to your own interests. It is important to note that the WYAcademy is not a university (yet) or educational institute (we’re already working on it in Austria, Chile, Mexico, USA and Slovenia), but despite our efforts, we are unable to offer 40 hours a week of one specific field of knowledge within the whole series of activities, visits and highly international issues that can hardly have your countries or college introductory classes, because this is the big difference taking a course in your country to attend the World Youth Academy. In this way, we trust in your vision, attitude and both your personal and professional interest for opportunities to learn from all delegates and every experience in order to have a positive impact on our lives thanks to this unique experience.
The WYAcademy Summit
is possible thanks to the participations, collaboration, support and help of the following institutions: